Character abounds on Serpentine's main street, with the former St. Saviour's Church having undergone a residential transformation nothing short of stunning. Situated on just over 1,000m2 of land, the property features weatherboard construction, open plan living with new kitchen, bathroom and gorgeous craftsman built partition doors. The home currently boasts a main bedroom with a second bedroom or study partitioned by bookshelves, but the possibilities for expansion are endless including a mezzanine addition, second bedroom or ensuite (STCA).
Nest or invest, the possibilities are endless.
- 6x6m concrete floored shed, with roller access front and rear
- Landscaped front and side gardens
- Working original bell tower
- Hard wearing plank decking with semi-permanent retractable shade sail
- Laundry Maid clothesline in laundry
- 3 large split system air conditioners throughout property for year round comfort
- NBN available at premises