Situated in the popular and productive farming district of Serpentine, is this impressive property comprising a large family home on 40 Hectares of land, perfect for cropping, livestock, or just a peaceful country lifestyle.
- Brick residence comprises 5 bedrooms including main with ensuite, formal entry, kitchen/meals area plus two generous living areas, opening out to an undercover Alfresco space.
- The home is solidly built, with scope to refurbish some areas in line with your own personal preferences and tastes.
- Land predominantly cleared and split into an 80 acre cropping paddock, plus 15 acres for horses/livestock with concrete troughs. Remaining 5 acres surrounds the residence.
- Extensive shedding, cattle crush, electric fenced horse paddocks, orchard with large variety of fruit trees, vegie gardens, chook pens and excellent rainwater supplied by tanks.
- 2 meg stock and domestic water supply from pipeline.
Only 40 mins drive to central Bendigo, and just 700m to the Serpentine Creek, this property will impress a variety of buyers.
**Note: As the property incorporates an extensive list of features and infrastructure, a detailed list of improvements and inclusions to the property can be provided upon contacting the agent.
Directions: From Bendigo direction, when you reach the township of Serpentine, travel further along the Loddon Valley Highway for approx.. 2km and turn left into Longs Road. The property is approx.. 1.5km along Longs Road on your left hand side.