An instant attraction will combine with genuine admiration for those who have the privilege to inspect this graceful red brick, Victorian era cottage, situated only a short 10 minute walk to the CBD. This hidden gem is synonymous with Bendigo's rich history, and the peaceful, quaint atmosphere upon entry is only the beginning.
- Floorplan is true to character, and comprises an entry with central hallway, 3 bedrooms, kitchen/meals area, formal dining adjoining comfortable lounge area, separate laundry, 2 toilets, and stunning bathroom with exposed red brick feature plus claw-foot bath.
- Classic attributes include articulate brickwork, polished timber flooring, mantle fireplaces, high ceilings, dado boards, lead glass features and pull-cord light switches.
- Front and rear, established private cottage gardens, providing a serene space for outdoor relaxation. Various heating and cooling options ensure year round comfort, plus open fires sure to create the picture perfect cosy warmth through winter.
- Rear yard is deceivingly spacious and there is scope (subject to council approval) to create another chapter to this property with an extension to suit your personal needs.
- Unmatched lifestyle on offer for owner occupiers, and an adaptable investment opportunity with exceptional features that will attract strong interest from short and long term tenancy clientele.
Set in an elegant blue chip position with minimal local traffic, amongst quality neighbouring homes, within close walking proximity to Bendigo's finest dining, shopping, and entertainment including the Capital Theatre, Ulumbarra Theatre, plus health and recreational facilities.