CLASSIC 1890'S VICTORIAN MASTERPIECE
- Authentic, spacious and solid red brick residence
- Beautiful presentation - nothing to spend
- Top City fringe location
- Allotment - approx. 675m2
- 4 double bedrooms.
- 2 bathrooms
- Formal entrance hall
- Large lounge room
- Modern and bright kitchen adjacent to the terrific family room and meals area
- Gas/electric appliances and air conditioning - very light and bright.
- Eye-catching Baltic pine flooring
- 12” ceilings with stunning ceiling roses and cornices
- Original open fireplaces
- Large veranda with original tessellated tiles
- Detached fully self-contained large unit with bathroom, kitchen and lounge area overlooking the beautiful garden
- Single garage with additional off street parking
- Lovely private well-established, low maintenance garden
'A very special family property so tastefully presented with every attention to detail. Long family ownership for 34 years. Walk to the city, University and Strath Village. A rare purchase opportunity.'
TERMS: 60/90 Days.