Rarely are you fortunate enough to secure even a single parcel of vacant land in this prominent Flora Hill position, so it’s with great excitement that we present to you these 4 residential allotments with excellent individual street frontages.
• Ranging in size from 343m2 (Lot 4) to 366m2 (Lot 1) – the allotments offer a generally level landscape, uncomplicated layouts, and minimum 15m frontages to Curtin Street
• No common property – individual Titles are expected approx mid 2020. Existing weatherboard residence will be removed
• Flexibility for single or double storey dwellings. Non-restrictive building covenants
• Indicative plans for spacious 2 storey residences can be provided upon request
• All standard town services/utilities will be available to the Lots
• Walking distance to Bendigo South East College, La Trobe University, and recreational facilities. Bendigo CBD is a short 5 min drive away, and Strath Village Shopping Centre even closer
This exclusive subdivision is on the corner of Houlahan Street and Curtin Street. Central Bendigo’s popular dining, shopping and entertainment facilities are only a 20 min walk away for those who prefer to keep the car in the garage. Enquiries welcome and further information can be provided upon request.
Property Type - Vacant Land
Land Area - 343m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection