4 2 2
Overlooking “Forest Lake” with magnificent water views, this modern stone residence was constructed in 2013 and caters for the young, the old and the in between.
On an allotment of approx. 1,300 sq metres, built with design in mind, this exclusive home has many extra features rarely found in any home in Bendigo, let alone Victoria.
From the concrete wine cellar, right through to the 300 kg elevator accessing the top storey, not a cent has been spared on this large family home.
On the ground floor, there are 3 bedrooms, bathroom and a lovely living area that adjoins the outdoor entertaining space overlooking the inground solar heated swimming pool and gas heated spa. This level would be great for the children, teenagers or elderly parents that wish to live onsite with you but still have their own space.
Taking the elevator or stairs to the second level living area is your choice. Imagine not having to bring the groceries upstairs by hand. What a pleasure.
As soon as you step onto this second level, you will realise this is the “one in a million” opportunity to purchase a home with water views and all the opulent features built into this home.
There are beautiful views across the yard towards “Forest Lake” through windows and sliding doors from all three zones including formal lounge, meals area and bedroom 1.
Preparing meals for the family or your dinner guests will be a pleasure in the large kitchen which enjoys a double “Falcon” oven, induction cooktop, dishwasher and large fridge which remains with the property.
The main bedroom has a large walk-in robe and an ensuite which enjoys natural light filtering through from the Northeast corner window to the corner spa.
Things we love about the home:
• Double garage with automatic panel door
• 4 bedrooms, all with built in storage
• Cellar for wine storage
• Elevator for easy access to ground and second level
• Two separate living areas (one on each level)
• Separate meals area
• Gas log fire for upstairs heating
• Reverse cycle refrigerated air conditioners throughout with ceiling mounted individual cassettes
• Two balconies with views over “Forest Lake”
• 3 undercover outdoor entertaining areas
• Separate glass enclosed outdoor entertaining area with pizza oven
• Solar Heated inground pool
• Gas heated outdoor spa
• Substantial landscaping with fruit trees covered by netting
• 10 Kw solar system
No matter the type of home that you had in mind when starting your purchase journey, you will soon realise that this is the property you should have been looking for all along.
Don’t waste your time looking any further, contact Andrew Pearce on 0419 544 251 for an inspection.
4 2 2
Property Type - House
Land Area - 1300m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection