282 View Street
Rarely does a home so effortlessly embrace timeless charm and family liveability as this stunning residence. Resting serenely in a leafy, tree-studded setting in one of Bendigo’s most coveted pockets, it sits perfectly within an impressive 1,390sqm.
Architecturally designed by Robert Love, built in 1871 and extended in 2010 this home seamlessly flows from the old to the new. The original full triple and double brick home displays many original features including high ceilings, marble open fireplace surrounds, decorative cornices, ceiling roses, etched glass, timber floors, picture rails and wine cellar. The current owners have meticulously renovated and extended “Banool” with modern elements to create a welcoming and efficient home.
Minutes’ walk to the CBD, schools, the Arts Precinct and just footsteps to buses.
Blending style and sophistication, this impressive residence provides a wealth of ambient charm with generous family living, flowing internal design and expansive entertaining spaces with an emphasis on laidback living in a haven of privacy and serenity.
* Wide entry hallway, large formal lounge with functioning marble surround fireplace
* Open plan casual living, dining and entertaining with timber flooring, ambient gas fireplace and double glazing
* Ducted a/c and hydronic heating
* Luxury stone topped island kitchen with Miele appliances and walk-in ...
No open times currently available
Director & Licensed Estate Agent
0419 544 251
282 View Street
* Four spacious bedrooms, optional retreat/5th bedroom
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe and en-suite
* Three stylish designer bathrooms with heated floors and powder room
* Separate study
* Underground cellar
* Vine covered pergola for outside entertaining and dining
* Generous storage areas throughout
* Internal access garage plus extensive double garage with workshop at rear of property
* Three water tanks (25,100l capacity)
* Solar power (1.5kW)
* Automatic watering system
* Two titles with rear access from Wright Street