4 2 4
This beautiful contemporary home will suit the largest of families with space for all, comprising 4 bedrooms plus a separate study.
The main bedroom has “his and hers” walk in robes, whilst the other 3 bedrooms and study have built in robes.
The ensuite to the main bedroom boasts a triple shower with 2 rain head showers and separate toilet. The home offers plenty of storage with four built in linen cupboards and a separate study with built in robes that could double as another bedroom.
The wide entry hall welcomes you to the heart of the home. This is where you will find a striking kitchen with stone benchtops, plumbed fridge, dishwasher and 900mm upright cooker, and a spacious dining/family room with access to the alfresco.
Another living room adjoining the kitchen and meals area gives this room a very open feel. The home has a very modern feel, with feature walls, timber floors and quality window furnishings. With ducted heating and cooling and fans throughout the home is designed for year-round comfort.
The yard is fully fenced and landscaped with a side driveway leading to the 9 x 6m shed. The shed is powered and has built in workbenches and shelving.
• Large main bedroom with “his and hers” walk in robes & ensuite
• Home office with built in desks and built in robes
• 2 separate living areas
• Fantastic open plan kitchen with stone benchtops with plumbed fridge
• Butler’s Pantry with double sink
• 4 door linen press
• Ducted Gas Heating
• Ducted Evaporative Air Conditioning
• Landscaped private gardens with established trees
• Double garage with built in storage
• Large shed with shelving and workbenches
• Large covered back entertaining areas