4 2 2
Set to the rear of a beautifully landscaped and private 958sqm allotment, the original property dates back to 1861 with substantial works carried out in the 1920’s including the Californian Bungalow façade and now a stunning modern extension by Pilcher builders has completed this exquisite family home.
• 4 bedrooms, master with full dressing room, luxury ensuite and Juliet balcony
• Formal lounge and dining rooms
• Modern kitchen / meals area with butler’s pantry and feature lightwell adjoins the family room, both with Vic Ash Hardwood floors and French doors opening onto the alfresco entertaining area and sparkling saltwater pool
• Ducted r/c heating and cooling (7 zones), gas log fire
• High quality fixtures, fittings and tapware throughout
• Mudroom storage, double lock up garage, auto gates
REMARKS: The renovation has been completed to savour and enhance the original features whilst providing a modern, stylish and functional family home. Elevated with views over Bendigo city and just a short walk to the train station and CBD.