4 2 2
Auction Saturday 10th April @ 11:00am
Located in one of Bendigo’s premier tree lined streets just minutes’ walk to the c.b.d, this captivating Victorian has been extended and modernised retaining authentic features of the period surrounded by delightful private gardens offering so much more than meets the eye.
• 4 Bedrooms, new ensuite and b.i.r’s to the main
• Spacious family, meals and living area with polished Tasmanian Oak floors and 2 sets of French doors opening onto the return timber deck
• Sparking new modern bathroom
• Detached studio/loft and home office
• 823 sqm allotment, brick paved courtyard, workshop/double garage
Close proximity to Percy and Percy café, sealed walking tracks to Lake Weeroona, Bendigo Hospital and the train station. Long family ownership, a loved and adored home.