3 2 2
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac and only 5 minutes to Bendigo CBD, St John of God Hospital, Supermarket, Early Learning Centre and Primary Schools is this brick veneer three-bedroom home.
Do not let the outside of this home deceive you! A 1980’s brick veneer home from the outside but a contemporary fully renovated and brand-new home on the inside.
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe while the other 2 bedrooms have built in robes.
- Large lounge with adjoining sitting area/dining or study.
- Spacious kitchen with timber look vinyl planks with all brand new cabinetry and appliances including electric cooktop and under bench oven and dishwasher with a large walk in pantry.
- Main bathroom is tiled with a bath, vanity and shower plus a separate powder room.
- Evaporative cooling throughout the main living areas of the home, ceiling fans in the bedrooms and gas heating in lounge and kitchen.
- Brand new window furnishings to be installed throughout.
Externally there is an undercover pergola area, garden shed, single lock up garage and single carport.
**IMPORTANT - HOW TO APPLY - ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED VIA 2APPLY
View the property listing on https://tsfn.com.au/residential/lease and click APPLY NOW
This will take you to the 2Apply website to create and submit your application
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted to arrange a virtual/private inspection pending current Covid-19 restrictions
3 2 2
Property Type - House
Land Area - 630m2
Bond - $1,912
Available - Now
Contact Agent to arrange inspection