Set on a picturesque 10 acre allotment within close proximity to National Park only a short six minute drive to the township of Eaglehawk. One of the few remaining original homesteads in the district, constructed of double red brick with an extension to the rear of the home completed in 2002 sympathetic to the character and history of the period.
- 3 bedrooms all with open fires, ensuite to the main
- 3 Separate living areas including an internal stone wall gallery
- Handcrafted Baltic pine kitchen with solid Merbau benchtops adjoins the light filled bay window breakfast area
- Solid fuel heating, fernery, 22,700 litres of water storage, large dam
- Ample shedding includes: Barn with 3 roller doors and solar panels. Large brick pottery/workshop (60x32ft) approx. with potbelly heater and plaster ceiling.
DIRECTIONS: From Bendigo, Right at the Eaglehawk Cannon, 6 minutes' drive then right into Camp Rd for 1 km.